From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: python-phoenixdb
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2017 20:00:31 GMT
Thanks, Dimitri. A pull request would be great. Looks like the outstanding
items are:
- Fixing licensing
- Deciding on package structure. FWIW, the phoenix-spark module has scala
code, so this is a little bit of precedence for non Java code.
- Tweaking our release process/scripts to handle Python appropriately. Is
that an ASF way of releasing Python libraries?

I haven't looked yet, but is there good test coverage for all this? What
about backward compatibility - any tests in place to validate that nothing
gets broken from release to release?

Thanks,
James