From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Phoenix connection to kerberized hbase fails
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2017 16:38:56 GMT
Reid wouldn't have seen the message he did in the original message about
a successful login if that were the case.

Try adding in "-Dsun.security.krb5.debug" to your PHOENIX_OPTS (I think
that is present in that version of Phoenix). It should give you a lot
more debug information, providing insight into what actually happened
during the login and why the TGT wasn't found when Phoenix tried to
access HBase via RPC.

Sharing the *full* output would also be helpful. Many times the answer
is there in the output, but the user just misses the important bit :)