From Pradheep Shanmugam <Pradheep.Shanmu...@infor.com>
Subject phoenix client config and memory
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2017 17:33:50 GMT
Hi,

  1.  When using phoenix thick client(4.4.0) at the application, where does the client hbase-site.xml
reside..I don’t see one? Or does it pull the hbase-site.xml from the server before starting
up?I do see the phoenix query time out set in the server side habse-site though it is client
setting.
  2.  When using phoenix thick client,  does the client need extra memory to be allocated
in general to run the queries and when it does operations like client merge sort. With mutiple
such queries runnign at the same time?

Thanks,
Pradheep