From Mike Prendergast <mikeprenderg...@iotait.com>
Subject Random rows
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2017 19:18:35 GMT
Any suggestion on how I could obtain a random set of rows in Phoenix? I'm
looking to get a sample set spread across all regions for testing purposes.
Thanks in advance

Michael Prendergast
*iota IT*
Vice President / Software Engineer
(cell)     703.594.1053
(office)  571.386.4682
(fax)     571.386.4681

This e-mail and any attachments to it are intended only for the identified
recipient(s). It may contain proprietary or otherwise legally protected
information of Iota IT, Inc. Any unauthorized distribution, use or
disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete
or otherwise destroy the e-mail and all attachments immediately.