From Sergey Soldatov <sergeysolda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: phoenix client config and memory
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2017 20:14:39 GMT
Hi,
You may specify HBase config by setting HBASE_CONF_DIR env variable. Or
just put the directory that has it in the classpath. If no hbase-site.xml
found, the default values will be used.
As for the memory, it really depends on the usage scenario. If you have
large tables with thousands of regions it may come that you want to
increase the number of working threads and of course in this case the
driver will require more memory.

Thanks,
Sergey