phoenix-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "rajeshbabu@apache.org" <chrajeshbab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Paged Queries Not Working
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2017 10:16:09 GMT
Offset is supported from Phoenix 4.8.0+ onwards.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-2722

Thanks,
Rajeshbabu.

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 1:13 PM, Bernard Quizon <
bernard.quizon@stellarloyalty.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was using versions phoenix-4.4.0-hbase-1.1 and phoenix-4.7.0-hbase-1.1
> to test LIMIT and OFFSET
> But queries are resulting to errors:
>
> Samples:
>
> 0: jdbc:phoenix:localhost> SELECT * FROM A.SEGMENT ORDER BY field Limit 10
> offset 10;
> Error: ERROR 602 (42P00): Syntax error. Missing "EOF" at line 1, column
> 49. (state=42P00,code=602)
> org.apache.phoenix.exception.PhoenixParserException: ERROR 602 (42P00):
> Syntax error. Missing "EOF" at line 1, column 49.
> at org.apache.phoenix.exception.PhoenixParserException.newException(
> PhoenixParserException.java:33)
> at org.apache.phoenix.parse.SQLParser.parseStatement(SQLParser.java:111)
> at org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixStatement$PhoenixStatementParser.
> parseStatement(PhoenixStatement.java:1185)
> at org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixStatement.parseStatement(
> PhoenixStatement.java:1268)
> at org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixStatement.execute(
> PhoenixStatement.java:1339)
> at sqlline.Commands.execute(Commands.java:822)
> at sqlline.Commands.sql(Commands.java:732)
> at sqlline.SqlLine.dispatch(SqlLine.java:808)
> at sqlline.SqlLine.begin(SqlLine.java:681)
> at sqlline.SqlLine.start(SqlLine.java:398)
> at sqlline.SqlLine.main(SqlLine.java:292)
> Caused by: MissingTokenException(inserted [@-1,0:0='<missing
> EOF>',<-1>,1:48] at offset)
> at org.apache.phoenix.parse.PhoenixSQLParser.recoverFromMismatchedToken(
> PhoenixSQLParser.java:350)
> at org.antlr.runtime.BaseRecognizer.match(BaseRecognizer.java:115)
> at org.apache.phoenix.parse.PhoenixSQLParser.statement(
> PhoenixSQLParser.java:510)
> at org.apache.phoenix.parse.SQLParser.parseStatement(SQLParser.java:108)
> ... 9 more
>
> 0: jdbc:phoenix:localhost> SELECT * FROM A.SEGMENT offset 10 limit 10;
> Error: ERROR 602 (42P00): Syntax error. Missing "EOF" at line 1, column
> 32. (state=42P00,code=602)
> org.apache.phoenix.exception.PhoenixParserException: ERROR 602 (42P00):
> Syntax error. Missing "EOF" at line 1, column 32.
> at org.apache.phoenix.exception.PhoenixParserException.newException(
> PhoenixParserException.java:33)
> at org.apache.phoenix.parse.SQLParser.parseStatement(SQLParser.java:111)
> at org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixStatement$PhoenixStatementParser.
> parseStatement(PhoenixStatement.java:1185)
> at org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixStatement.parseStatement(
> PhoenixStatement.java:1268)
> at org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixStatement.execute(
> PhoenixStatement.java:1339)
> at sqlline.Commands.execute(Commands.java:822)
> at sqlline.Commands.sql(Commands.java:732)
> at sqlline.SqlLine.dispatch(SqlLine.java:808)
> at sqlline.SqlLine.begin(SqlLine.java:681)
> at sqlline.SqlLine.start(SqlLine.java:398)
> at sqlline.SqlLine.main(SqlLine.java:292)
> Caused by: MissingTokenException(inserted [@-1,0:0='<missing
> EOF>',<-1>,1:31] at 10)
> at org.apache.phoenix.parse.PhoenixSQLParser.recoverFromMismatchedToken(
> PhoenixSQLParser.java:350)
> at org.antlr.runtime.BaseRecognizer.match(BaseRecognizer.java:115)
> at org.apache.phoenix.parse.PhoenixSQLParser.statement(
> PhoenixSQLParser.java:510)
> at org.apache.phoenix.parse.SQLParser.parseStatement(SQLParser.java:108)
> ... 9 more
>
> Reference: https://phoenix.apache.org/paged.html
>
> Is it not supported yet on the versions I mentioned above?
>
> Thanks!
>

Mime
View raw message