From Alok Singh <a...@cloudability.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Phoenix 4.10 released
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 20:12:36 GMT
I just migrated a large production cluster from 4.7 (Hbase 1.1.2, Hadoop
2.7) to the 4.10 (HBase 1.2.5, Hadoop 2.8.0). The process was very smooth
and we have seen a significant improvement in performance.

Thanks to the Apache Phoenix team for the hard work they have put in
towards this release.

Alok

alok@cloudability.com