phoenix-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Paged Queries Not Working
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2017 17:00:05 GMT
Bernard - the row value constructor syntax will work in the version you're
using and it's a more scalable way of doing paging over HBase data.

Thanks,
James

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 3:16 AM, rajeshbabu@apache.org <
chrajeshbabu32@gmail.com> wrote:

> Offset is supported from Phoenix 4.8.0+ onwards.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-2722
>
> Thanks,
> Rajeshbabu.
>
> On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 1:13 PM, Bernard Quizon <bernard.quizon@
> stellarloyalty.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I was using versions phoenix-4.4.0-hbase-1.1 and phoenix-4.7.0-hbase-1.1
>> to test LIMIT and OFFSET
>> But queries are resulting to errors:
>>
>> Samples:
>>
>> 0: jdbc:phoenix:localhost> SELECT * FROM A.SEGMENT ORDER BY field Limit
>> 10 offset 10;
>> Error: ERROR 602 (42P00): Syntax error. Missing "EOF" at line 1, column
>> 49. (state=42P00,code=602)
>> org.apache.phoenix.exception.PhoenixParserException: ERROR 602 (42P00):
>> Syntax error. Missing "EOF" at line 1, column 49.
>> at org.apache.phoenix.exception.PhoenixParserException.newExcep
>> tion(PhoenixParserException.java:33)
>> at org.apache.phoenix.parse.SQLParser.parseStatement(SQLParser.java:111)
>> at org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixStatement$PhoenixStatementPar
>> ser.parseStatement(PhoenixStatement.java:1185)
>> at org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixStatement.parseStatement(Phoe
>> nixStatement.java:1268)
>> at org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixStatement.execute(PhoenixStat
>> ement.java:1339)
>> at sqlline.Commands.execute(Commands.java:822)
>> at sqlline.Commands.sql(Commands.java:732)
>> at sqlline.SqlLine.dispatch(SqlLine.java:808)
>> at sqlline.SqlLine.begin(SqlLine.java:681)
>> at sqlline.SqlLine.start(SqlLine.java:398)
>> at sqlline.SqlLine.main(SqlLine.java:292)
>> Caused by: MissingTokenException(inserted [@-1,0:0='<missing
>> EOF>',<-1>,1:48] at offset)
>> at org.apache.phoenix.parse.PhoenixSQLParser.recoverFromMismatc
>> hedToken(PhoenixSQLParser.java:350)
>> at org.antlr.runtime.BaseRecognizer.match(BaseRecognizer.java:115)
>> at org.apache.phoenix.parse.PhoenixSQLParser.statement(PhoenixS
>> QLParser.java:510)
>> at org.apache.phoenix.parse.SQLParser.parseStatement(SQLParser.java:108)
>> ... 9 more
>>
>> 0: jdbc:phoenix:localhost> SELECT * FROM A.SEGMENT offset 10 limit 10;
>> Error: ERROR 602 (42P00): Syntax error. Missing "EOF" at line 1, column
>> 32. (state=42P00,code=602)
>> org.apache.phoenix.exception.PhoenixParserException: ERROR 602 (42P00):
>> Syntax error. Missing "EOF" at line 1, column 32.
>> at org.apache.phoenix.exception.PhoenixParserException.newExcep
>> tion(PhoenixParserException.java:33)
>> at org.apache.phoenix.parse.SQLParser.parseStatement(SQLParser.java:111)
>> at org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixStatement$PhoenixStatementPar
>> ser.parseStatement(PhoenixStatement.java:1185)
>> at org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixStatement.parseStatement(Phoe
>> nixStatement.java:1268)
>> at org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixStatement.execute(PhoenixStat
>> ement.java:1339)
>> at sqlline.Commands.execute(Commands.java:822)
>> at sqlline.Commands.sql(Commands.java:732)
>> at sqlline.SqlLine.dispatch(SqlLine.java:808)
>> at sqlline.SqlLine.begin(SqlLine.java:681)
>> at sqlline.SqlLine.start(SqlLine.java:398)
>> at sqlline.SqlLine.main(SqlLine.java:292)
>> Caused by: MissingTokenException(inserted [@-1,0:0='<missing
>> EOF>',<-1>,1:31] at 10)
>> at org.apache.phoenix.parse.PhoenixSQLParser.recoverFromMismatc
>> hedToken(PhoenixSQLParser.java:350)
>> at org.antlr.runtime.BaseRecognizer.match(BaseRecognizer.java:115)
>> at org.apache.phoenix.parse.PhoenixSQLParser.statement(PhoenixS
>> QLParser.java:510)
>> at org.apache.phoenix.parse.SQLParser.parseStatement(SQLParser.java:108)
>> ... 9 more
>>
>> Reference: https://phoenix.apache.org/paged.html
>>
>> Is it not supported yet on the versions I mentioned above?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>
>

Mime
View raw message