From mferlay <mfer...@gnubila.fr>
Subject Re: Accessing existing schema, creating schema
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 06:55:59 GMT
Hi everybody , I up this message because I think i'm in the same situation.
I'm using Phoenix 4.9 - Hbase 1.2.
I have found some stuff like setting
"phoenix.schema.isNamespaceMappingEnabled" at true in the hbase-setting.xml
and Phoenix' client side. Thus i have also add it in my conf in Eclipse like
that:
*conf.put("phoenix.schema.isNamespaceMappingEnabled", "true");
    try {
      rootConnection =
DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:phoenix:localhost:2181", conf);*

It's look OK because I have no issue with this line, but when I try to
create a schema, i get a parsing exception.

Thanks for your help.

Mathieu