It still seems that Spark is unable to find all of the Phoenix/HBase classes that are necessary.

As a reference, I've got a Docker image that might help:

https://github.com/jmahonin/docker-phoenix/tree/phoenix_spark

The versions of Phoenix and Spark it uses are a bit out of date, but it shows the necessary classes and settings to make Spark happy.

Good luck!

Josh