Hi Ravi,

It looks like you're invoking the PhoenixInputFormat class directly from Spark, which actually bypasses the phoenix-spark integration completely.

Others on the list might be more helpful with regards to Java implementation, but I suspect if you start with using the DataFrame API, following something similar to the PySpark example in the documentation [1], you'll be able to load your data. If and when you get something working, please reply to the list or submit a patch with the Java code that worked for you, we can update the documentation as well.

Thanks!

Josh

[1] https://phoenix.apache.org/phoenix_spark.html