From "金砖"<jinzh...@wacai.com>
Subject Re: drop phoenix index cause high cpu
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2017 04:54:45 GMT
thanks for replying Sergey.

Actually when creating index with ASYNC keyword, incoming write operation will also update
index table. The index is just not activated.

Example:

金砖
挖财网络技术有限公司
地址:杭州市西湖区古翠路80号浙江科技产业大厦12楼
手机:15558015995

原始邮件
发件人:Sergey Soldatovsergeysoldatov@gmail.com
收件人:useruser@phoenix.apache.org
发送时间:2017年2月23日(周四) 09:12
主题:Re: drop phoenix index cause high cpu

You said that data was still writing. Does that mean that the IndexTool was running when you
dropped index? When you create index with ASYNC keyword no data is written to the index table
until you run the IndexTool. Dropping index that was not loaded by IndexTool should not cause
any work on the region servers.

Thanks,
Sergey