From Ravi Kumar Bommada <braviku...@juniper.net>
Subject Phoenix-Spark Integration Java Code Throwing org.apache.hadoop.mapred.InvalidJobConfException Exception
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2017 08:02:56 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to write a phoenix-spark sample job in java to read few colums from hbase and write
it back to hbase after some manipulation. while running this job I'm getting exception saying
"org.apache.hadoop.mapred.InvalidJobConfException: Output directory not set", thou I had set
the outputformat as PhoenixoutputFormat, please find the code and exception attached .The
command to submit the job is mentioned below, any leads would be appreciated.

Spark job submit command:

spark-submit --class bulk_test.PhoenixSparkJob --driver-class-path /home/cloudera/Desktop/phoenix-client-4.5.2-1.clabs_phoenix1.2.0.p0.774.jar
--master local myjar.jar

Regard's

Ravi Kumar B
Mob: +91 9591144511