From Josh Mahonin <jmaho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Still having issues
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2017 15:53:50 GMT
It still seems that Spark is unable to find all of the Phoenix/HBase
classes that are necessary.

As a reference, I've got a Docker image that might help:

https://github.com/jmahonin/docker-phoenix/tree/phoenix_spark

The versions of Phoenix and Spark it uses are a bit out of date, but it
shows the necessary classes and settings to make Spark happy.

Good luck!

Josh