From Dequn Zhang <d.q.zhang....@gmail.com>
Subject Re:
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2017 14:06:54 GMT
Sorry for my tone, I didn’t mean that.

I use Phoenix4.9 on HBase1.2, and according to your err info, I looked up
HTableDescriptor definition and found this method

    public HTableDescriptor setValue(String key, String value) {
        if(value == null) {
            this.remove(key);
        } else {
            this.setValue(Bytes.toBytes(key), Bytes.toBytes(value));
        }

        return this;
    }

It looks like a little weird you get this error, if you can, check your
HTableDescriptor definition, add the above code to it and have a try, if
this can’t work either, maybe you can upgrade your HBase version.

On 16 February 2017 at 17:50:00, Nimrod Oren (nimrod.oren@veracity-group.com)