From Mark Heppner <heppner.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing support for HBase 1.0 in Phoenix 4.9 ?
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2017 14:43:36 GMT
Pedro,
I can't answer your question, but if you look at the blog announcement for
4.9, they say it's compatible with HBase 0.98/1.1/1.2:
    https://blogs.apache.org/phoenix/entry/announcing_phoenix_4_9_released

The announcements for 4.8 and lower says HBase 0.98/*1.0*/1.1/1.2:
   https://blogs.apache.org/phoenix/entry/announcing_phoenix_4_8_released

If you look at the Maven repo (I think it's separately maintained), there's
also no bundle with HBase 1.0:

https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.phoenix/phoenix-queryserver

Maybe they silently dropped support for 1.0? Of course there's nothing on
the actual release notes, so I'm not sure:
    https://phoenix.apache.org/release_notes.html

--
Mark Heppner