From Mark Heppner <heppner.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query TimeOut on Azure HDInsight
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 14:31:15 GMT
Sumanta,
Doing the full scan over 100 million rows is going to be costly. How many
region servers do you have? If this is a common query, you could add a
secondary index on COL1 and INCLUDE(COLX). Otherwise, you'll have to
increase hbase.rpc.timeout to something higher than 60000 and maybe even
phoenix.query.timeoutMs. I'm sure there are other optimizations too, but
I'll let someone else answer that.

--
Mark Heppner