From 袁康(基础平台部) <yuankangk...@didichuxing.com>
Subject Re: Read only user permissions to Phoenix table - Phoenix 4.5
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2017 02:27:43 GMT
why “RXC” is needed the minimum?

在 2017年2月17日,09:15,Sergey Soldatov <sergeysoldatov@gmail.com<mailto:sergeysoldatov@gmail.com>>
写道:

Unfortunately some versions of Phoenix client is using HBase API (such as getHTableDescriptor)
that requires HBase CREATE/ADMIN permissions on system tables. Moreover the upgrade path is
trying to create system tables to check whether system requires an upgrade and that may fail
with permission exception (that's your case).  Mostly those problems should be gone in 4.9
where upgrade is the manual operation. So, no easy way to avoid this problem without patching
the sources (patch itself is obvious though).

Thanks,
Sergey

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 2:03 AM, Pedro Boado <pedro.boado@gmail.com<mailto:pedro.boado@gmail.com>>