From Mark Heppner <heppner.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix Question
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2017 14:37:56 GMT
Sukant,
Yes, you definitely could replace your RDBMS with Phoenix. However, it does
behave fairly differently than a traditional RDBMS. You should fully
understand HBase and HDFS before making a decision. HBase scales really
well as long as you plan it out. Phoenix does provide full ACID support,
but it's a pretty new feature. I highly suggest importing a subset of your
data into Phoenix and testing it out for yourself before making the switch.

--
Mark Heppner