From Mark Heppner <heppner.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix Question
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2017 15:17:53 GMT
Will,
Yes. I don't know much about it, but it's somewhat new and is still in the
Apache incubator. Since there are no versioned docs for Phoenix and you
have to hunt to find what features are available in which version, I think
the transactions were introduced as a beta feature in 4.7, but someone
correct me if I'm wrong. I have no idea if this is considered a stable
feature in 4.8 or 4.9.

Since this isn't linked anywhere on the Phoenix site, check out the blog (
https://blogs.apache.org/phoenix/) for better release notes and news.

--
Mark Heppner