From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How can I set timeout option?
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2017 15:37:29 GMT
You can set the global phoenix.query.timeoutMs config in your client side
hbase-site.xml [1], or set the same in the Connection Properties for it to
apply just for that connection, or you can set it per query with the
Statement.setQueryTimeout method:
https://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/sql/Statement.html#setQueryTimeout(int)
.

[1] http://phoenix.apache.org/tuning.html