From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Timeline consistency using PQS
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2017 16:22:44 GMT
Tulasi,

Any property which you can provide in the `Properties` object when
instantiating the PhoenixDriver (outside of PQS), you can pass into PQS
via the same `Properties` object when instantiating the thin Driver.

The OpenConnectionRequest[1] is the RPC mechanism which passes along
this information.

- Josh

[1]
http://calcite.apache.org/avatica/docs/protobuf_reference.html#openconnectionrequest