From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Error at starting Phoenix shell with HBase
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 16:11:41 GMT
You might consider providing more information instead of sending new
messages without any additional context. What you have provided is not
sufficient for anyone but a wizard to debug :)

Increase the log4j level. Post your HBase logs somewhere. Post the
Phoenix client logs somewhere. Please make a larger effort instead of
just spamming the list.