Hi,

When I user spring boot with phoenix java client, at the beginning, it ran well, after a few hours later, It would throw "Caused by: java.lang.AssertionError: we should never remove a different context
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion$RowLockContext.cleanUp(HRegion.java:5227)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion$RowLockImpl.release(HRegion.java:5272)
at org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.MetaDataEndpointImpl.doGetTable(MetaDataEndpointImpl.java:2489)
at org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.MetaDataEndpointImpl.doGetTable(MetaDataEndpointImpl.java:2426)
at org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.MetaDataEndpointImpl.getTable(MetaDataEndpointImpl.java:451)
... 10 more
 -> DoNotRetryIOException: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.DoNotRetryIOException: USER_SEGMENT: we should never remove a different context",

At first, I set the following configuration :

spring.datasource.secondary.max-idle=10
spring.datasource.secondary.max-wait=10000
spring.datasource.secondary.min-idle=5
spring.datasource.secondary.initial-size=5
spring.datasource.secondary.validation-query=SELECT 1
spring.datasource.secondary.test-on-borrow=true
spring.datasource.secondary.test-while-idle=true
spring.datasource.secondary.time-between-eviction-runs-millis=18800

but the error still exists.

Any advice? Thanks.