From Sumanta Gh <sumanta...@tcs.com>
Subject phoenix load time
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2016 07:17:50 GMT
Hi,
I am using phoenix from my Java app and found that it takes approx 30 sec to load giving the
following warning -

WARN [main]  o.a.hadoop.util.NativeCodeLoader - Unable to load native-hadoop library for
your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable

I am using standalone Hbase server, Oracle JDK 1.8.0_05, Ubuntu and following maven dependency
for Phoenix, all in a single box.

<groupId>org.apache.phoenix</groupId>
<artifactId>phoenix-core</artifactId>
<version>4.7.0-HBase-1.1</version>