From Zhun Shen <shenzhunal...@gmail.com>
Subject throw context error when using spring boot and phoenix
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2016 02:24:20 GMT
Hi,

When I user spring boot with phoenix java client, at the beginning, it ran
well, after a few hours later, It would throw "Caused by:
java.lang.AssertionError: we should never remove a different context
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion$RowLockContext.cleanUp(
HRegion.java:5227)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion$RowLockImpl.release(HRegion.
java:5272)
at org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.MetaDataEndpointImpl.doGetTable(
MetaDataEndpointImpl.java:2489)
at org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.MetaDataEndpointImpl.doGetTable(
MetaDataEndpointImpl.java:2426)
at org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.MetaDataEndpointImpl.getTable(
MetaDataEndpointImpl.java:451)
... 10 more
 -> DoNotRetryIOException: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.DoNotRetryIOException:
USER_SEGMENT: we should never remove a different context",

At first, I set the following configuration :

spring.datasource.secondary.max-idle=10
spring.datasource.secondary.max-wait=10000
spring.datasource.secondary.min-idle=5
spring.datasource.secondary.initial-size=5
spring.datasource.secondary.validation-query=SELECT 1
spring.datasource.secondary.test-on-borrow=true
spring.datasource.secondary.test-while-idle=true
spring.datasource.secondary.time-between-eviction-runs-millis=18800

but the error still exists.

Any advice? Thanks.

--
Shen Zhun