From Jonathan Leech <jonat...@gmail.com>
Subject Memory leak
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2016 17:53:34 GMT
Looks like PHOENIX-2357 introduced a memory leak, at least for me... I end up with old gen
filled up with objects - 100,000,000 instances each of WeakReference and LinkedBlockingQueue$Node,
owned by ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.connectionsQueue. The PhoenixConnection referred to by
the  WeakReference is null for all but the few active connections. I don't see anything in
the log - I can't confirm that it's logging properly though. Per the docs for ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor,
if the run method throws an error, further executions are suppressed.

Thanks,
Jonathan