From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Phoenix 4.9 released
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2016 05:49:54 GMT
(-cc the reply-all)

I'm not sure what your reasons are for not accepting "add-ons" as a
valid implementation, but this release doesn't change Phoenix's use of
Tephra to enable cross-row and cross-table transactions which are not
natively provided by HBase.

If you want to see this feature with a label of "ready for production",
I would encourage you to get involved in the development and testing of
Phoenix itself.

http://phoenix.apache.org/transactions.html