From Will Xu <...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix database adapter for Python not working
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2016 18:47:32 GMT
OK, this means you probably don't have Phoenix query server started.

I'm not a cloudera distro expert, but I assume you can locate this file "queryserver.py"

Run

$>sudo ./queryserver.py start

And try curl again

For more details:

https://phoenix.apache.org/server.html?

Don't hesitate to reach out if you run into more roadblocks.

Regards,

Will