From "金砖"<jinzh...@wacai.com>
Subject Re: huge query result miss some fields
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2016 13:19:04 GMT
thanks Ankit.
PHOEINX-3112 is not my case.
Each row is less than 1KB.

金砖
挖财网络技术有限公司
地址:杭州市西湖区古翠路80号浙江科技产业大厦12楼
手机:15558015995

原始邮件
发件人:Ankit Singhalankitsinghal59@gmail.com
收件人:useruser@phoenix.apache.org
发送时间:2016年11月24日(周四) 20:52
主题:Re: huge query result miss some fields

Do you have bigger rows? if yes , it may be similar to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-3112
and increasinghbase.client.scanner.max.result.size can help.

On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 6:00 PM, 金砖 jinzhuan@wacai.com wrote:

thanks Abel.

I tried update statistics, it did not work.

But after some retries, I found something interesting:
I add 'limit 100000000' after my sql.
Even actual size of result is the same(since there’s only 100000 rows in table), but the
missing problem is solved.