From Ravi Kiran <maghamraviki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Filtering from phoenix when loading a table
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2016 16:48:19 GMT
Hi Pablo,

   Phoenix does support predicate pushdown so any filters specified on the
data frame will be applied when the actual SELECT query is executed.

You can refer to the  test cases at [1]  for reference.

Thanks
Ravi

[1]
https://github.com/apache/phoenix/blob/master/phoenix-spark/src/it/scala/org/apache/phoenix/spark/PhoenixSparkIT.scala#L260