From ashish tapdiya <ashishtapd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does Phoenix on Hbase supports transactional behaviour
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2016 02:13:25 GMT
Hello Mich,

Phoenix provides transaction support through integration with Apache
Tephra. The transaction support implementation is MVCC based with snapshot
isolation. We can batch statements together in a transaction, can commit it
and rollback if commit fails just like in a RDBMS. Below is the web page
that describes basic usage,

https://phoenix.apache.org/transactions.html

Thanks,
Ashish