From "jasper.vanams@baesystems.com" <jasper.van...@baesystems.com>
Subject RE: Phoenix LIKE operator with bind parameters question/error
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2016 08:32:32 GMT
Hi all,

I am experiencing the same problem as Bartek.
Using the numbers for binding the parameters does not solve it.
Is anyone else experiencing this?

(I am using 4.9.0)

Jasper.

From: Bartłomiej Niemienionek [mailto:b.niemienionek@gmail.com]
Sent: 23 November 2016 21:12
To: user@phoenix.apache.org
Subject: Re: Phoenix LIKE operator with bind parameters question/error

ATTENTION. This message originates from outside BAE Systems.

Hi

Aby other thoughts ideas to get Like operator working with bind parameters ?

Regards
Bartek

18.11.2016 22:20 "Bartłomiej Niemienionek" <b.niemienionek@gmail.com<mailto:b.niemienionek@gmail.com>>
napisał(a):
Thank you for your answer but it seems that your solution is not working in my case.
As you can see in my example also :abs is workin fine when using "=" and it is not working
with LIKE operator.
It seems like parameters passed to LIKE operator are treated in a bit different way.

I am using DBeaver to test my queries and when I am using this notation :<number> (:1)
or wirh parameter name (:abc) query is transleted to use "?" sign for bind parameters.

Regards,
Bartek

Use :<number> instead, like this :1

Thanks,