phoenix-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From 方震(大数据&滴滴研究院) <fangz...@didichuxing.com>
Subject coprocessorService do not return
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2016 11:44:07 GMT
Guys,

We met one issue: we have a table which has more than 100M rows, sometimes it blocks at:

hread 3303: (state = BLOCKED)
 - sun.misc.Unsafe.park(boolean, long) @bci=0 (Compiled frame; information may be imprecise)
 - java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(java.lang.Object) @bci=14, line=175 (Compiled
frame)
 - java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.awaitDone(boolean, long) @bci=165, line=429 (Compiled frame)
 - java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get() @bci=13, line=191 (Compiled frame)
 - org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.coprocessorService(java.lang.Class, byte[], byte[],
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.coprocessor.Batch$Call, org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.coprocessor.Batch$Callback)
@bci=159, line=1732 (Compiled frame)
 - org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.coprocessorService(java.lang.Class, byte[], byte[],
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.coprocessor.Batch$Call) @bci=31, line=1688 (Compiled frame)
 - org.apache.phoenix.query.ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.metaDataCoprocessorExec(byte[], org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.coprocessor.Batch$Call,
byte[]) @bci=38, line=1034 (Compiled frame)
 - org.apache.phoenix.query.ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.metaDataCoprocessorExec(byte[], org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.coprocessor.Batch$Call)
@bci=6, line=1014 (Compiled frame)
 - org.apache.phoenix.query.ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.getTable(org.apache.phoenix.schema.PName,
byte[], byte[], long, long) @bci=46, line=1287 (Compiled frame)
 - org.apache.phoenix.schema.MetaDataClient.updateCache(org.apache.phoenix.schema.PName, java.lang.String,
java.lang.String, boolean) @bci=167, line=417 (Compiled frame)
 - org.apache.phoenix.schema.MetaDataClient.updateCache(java.lang.String, java.lang.String,
boolean) @bci=11, line=360 (Compiled frame)
 - org.apache.phoenix.schema.MetaDataClient.updateCache(java.lang.String, java.lang.String)
@bci=4, line=356 (Compiled frame)
 - org.apache.phoenix.compile.FromCompiler$BaseColumnResolver.createTableRef(org.apache.phoenix.parse.NamedTableNode,
boolean) @bci=63, line=409 (Compiled frame)
 - org.apache.phoenix.compile.FromCompiler$SingleTableColumnResolver.<init>(org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixConnection,
org.apache.phoenix.parse.NamedTableNode, boolean, int, java.util.Map) @bci=22, line=284 (Compiled
frame)
 - org.apache.phoenix.compile.FromCompiler.getResolverForQuery(org.apache.phoenix.parse.SelectStatement,
org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixConnection) @bci=35, line=185 (Compiled frame)


Since it is not an easy reproduced issue, it is difficult for us to troubleshoot.

We found an old jira https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-1515 - which says some
select has slow response when calling the coprocessorService. This jira marks “Resolved”,
but we did not found any commit there. Could someone gives us some clues on it.

rgds
mac
Mime
View raw message