From "Long, Xindian" <Xindian.L...@sensus.com>
Subject Phoenix Spark plug in cannot find table with a Namespace prefix
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2016 20:52:25 GMT
I am testing some code using Phoenix Spark plug in to read a Phoenix table with a namespace
 prefix in the table name (the table is created as a phoenix table not a hbase table), but
it returns an TableNotFoundException.

The table is obviously there because I can query it using plain phoenix sql through  Squirrel,
and using spark sql to query has no problem at all.

The error log is in the attached file: tableNoFound.txt

My testing code is in the attached  file: query.java

The weird thing is in the attached code, if I run testSpark alone it gives the above exception,
but if I run the testJdbc first, and followed by testSpark, both of them work.

I am running on the  HDP 2.5  platform, with phoenix 4.7.0.2.5.0.0-1245

The problem does not exist at all when I was running the same code on HDP 2.4 cluster, with
phoenix  4.4.

Neither does the problem occur when I query a table without a namespace prefix in the DB table
name, on HDP 2.5

By the way, here is how the HBase looks like when I list it.

hbase(main):031:0* list
TABLE
ACME:ENDPOINT_CONFIG
ACME:ENDPOINT_STATUS