phoenix-user mailing list archives: October 2016

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
akhil jain Phoenix custom UDF Sat, 01 Oct, 16:19
Maryann Xue Re: Hash join confusion Sun, 02 Oct, 00:00
James Taylor Re: Phoenix custom UDF Sun, 02 Oct, 01:33
akhil jain Re: Phoenix custom UDF Sun, 02 Oct, 13:27
anil gupta java.util.ConcurrentModificationException at java.util.HashMap while doing Upserts Sun, 02 Oct, 22:20
James Taylor Re: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException at java.util.HashMap while doing Upserts Sun, 02 Oct, 22:50
anil gupta Re: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException at java.util.HashMap while doing Upserts Sun, 02 Oct, 23:11
James Taylor Re: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException at java.util.HashMap while doing Upserts Mon, 03 Oct, 00:00
anil gupta Re: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException at java.util.HashMap while doing Upserts Mon, 03 Oct, 00:13
rajeshb...@apache.org Re: Phoenix custom UDF Mon, 03 Oct, 08:35
akhil jain Re: Phoenix custom UDF Mon, 03 Oct, 09:57
Sasikumar Natarajan Re: Phoenix ResultSet.next() takes a long time for first row Mon, 03 Oct, 10:47
Kanagha Re: Question regarding designing row keys Mon, 03 Oct, 20:38
Kanagha Re: Question regarding designing row keys Mon, 03 Oct, 22:32
Michael McAllister Re: Question regarding designing row keys Mon, 03 Oct, 22:41
Kanagha Re: Question regarding designing row keys Mon, 03 Oct, 23:11
Akhil Re: Implement Custom Aggregate Functions in Phoenix Tue, 04 Oct, 02:53
Krishna Re: Question regarding designing row keys Tue, 04 Oct, 04:03
Ciureanu Constantin Re: Question regarding designing row keys Tue, 04 Oct, 15:04
Mujtaba Chohan Re: Question regarding designing row keys Tue, 04 Oct, 15:21
Sumit Nigam Re: Hash join confusion Tue, 04 Oct, 16:14
Maryann Xue Re: Hash join confusion Tue, 04 Oct, 16:34
Sumit Nigam Re: Hash join confusion Tue, 04 Oct, 18:43
vikram.kondadas...@barclays.com Jdbc secure connection -- exception Tue, 04 Oct, 21:01
vikram.kondadas...@barclays.com Jdbc secure connection -- exception Tue, 04 Oct, 21:10
Ciureanu Constantin Re: Question regarding designing row keys Tue, 04 Oct, 21:39
Josh Elser Re: Jdbc secure connection -- exception Tue, 04 Oct, 22:34
Sumit Nigam Re: Hash join confusion Wed, 05 Oct, 03:24
Maryann Xue Re: Hash join confusion Wed, 05 Oct, 05:57
Ted Yu Re: where clause on Phoenix view built on Hbase table throws error Wed, 05 Oct, 14:31
Ted Yu Re: where clause on Phoenix view built on Hbase table throws error Wed, 05 Oct, 14:39
John Leach Re: where clause on Phoenix view built on Hbase table throws error Wed, 05 Oct, 14:45
vikram.kondadas...@barclays.com Jdbc connection issue Wed, 05 Oct, 19:15
F21 Which statements are supported when using transactions? Thu, 06 Oct, 07:58
Patrick FICHE Recover from "Cluster is being concurrently upgraded from 4.7.x to 4.8.x" Thu, 06 Oct, 15:11
Riesland, Zack Can I change a String column's size and preserve the data? Thu, 06 Oct, 15:14
Mich Talebzadeh Creating view on a phoenix table throws Mismatched input error Thu, 06 Oct, 16:35
vikram.kondadas...@barclays.com RE: Jdbc connection issue Thu, 06 Oct, 16:37
Samarth Jain Re: Recover from "Cluster is being concurrently upgraded from 4.7.x to 4.8.x" Thu, 06 Oct, 16:50
Sumit Nigam Re: Hash join confusion Thu, 06 Oct, 17:19
Maryann Xue Re: Hash join confusion Thu, 06 Oct, 17:50
Thomas D'Silva Re: Which statements are supported when using transactions? Thu, 06 Oct, 20:33
Kanagha Re: Question regarding designing row keys Thu, 06 Oct, 23:21
Sanooj Padmakumar Bulk dataload and dynamic columns Fri, 07 Oct, 04:55
Patrick FICHE RE: Recover from "Cluster is being concurrently upgraded from 4.7.x to 4.8.x" Fri, 07 Oct, 07:44
Ankit Singhal Re: Creating view on a phoenix table throws Mismatched input error Fri, 07 Oct, 10:52
Mich Talebzadeh Re: Creating view on a phoenix table throws Mismatched input error Fri, 07 Oct, 11:18
Mich Talebzadeh Accessing phoenix tables in Spark 2 Fri, 07 Oct, 12:33
Josh Mahonin Re: Accessing phoenix tables in Spark 2 Fri, 07 Oct, 13:07
Ted Yu Re: Accessing phoenix tables in Spark 2 Fri, 07 Oct, 13:20
Ciureanu Constantin Re: Accessing phoenix tables in Spark 2 Fri, 07 Oct, 13:30
Mich Talebzadeh Re: Accessing phoenix tables in Spark 2 Fri, 07 Oct, 14:28
James Taylor Re: Creating view on a phoenix table throws Mismatched input error Fri, 07 Oct, 14:34
Sanooj Padmakumar Views and alter table Fri, 07 Oct, 14:58
James Taylor Re: Views and alter table Fri, 07 Oct, 15:02
Josh Mahonin Re: Accessing phoenix tables in Spark 2 Fri, 07 Oct, 15:24
Mich Talebzadeh Re: Accessing phoenix tables in Spark 2 Fri, 07 Oct, 16:24
James Taylor Re: Accessing phoenix tables in Spark 2 Fri, 07 Oct, 16:37
anil gupta Re: Bulk dataload and dynamic columns Fri, 07 Oct, 17:52
Mohan Nani Need help in retrieving records og HBase through Phoenix Fri, 07 Oct, 18:03
Mich Talebzadeh Re: Accessing phoenix tables in Spark 2 Fri, 07 Oct, 18:35
Riesland, Zack Issue w/ CsvBulkUploadTool when column data has "," character Fri, 07 Oct, 18:50
James Taylor Re: Can I change a String column's size and preserve the data? Sat, 08 Oct, 00:33
Gabriel Reid Re: Issue w/ CsvBulkUploadTool when column data has "," character Sat, 08 Oct, 18:46
Mich Talebzadeh Re: Accessing phoenix tables in Spark 2 Tue, 11 Oct, 08:30
Anil Region start row and end row Wed, 12 Oct, 10:15
Mich Talebzadeh Creating secondary index on Phoenix view on Hbase table throws error Wed, 12 Oct, 22:22
Ted Yu Re: Creating secondary index on Phoenix view on Hbase table throws error Wed, 12 Oct, 22:25
Mich Talebzadeh Re: Creating secondary index on Phoenix view on Hbase table throws error Wed, 12 Oct, 22:38
Anil Re: Region start row and end row Thu, 13 Oct, 05:06
Cheyenne Forbes Re: Region start row and end row Thu, 13 Oct, 06:09
Anil Re: Region start row and end row Thu, 13 Oct, 06:26
Cheyenne Forbes Re: Region start row and end row Thu, 13 Oct, 06:35
Anil Re: Region start row and end row Thu, 13 Oct, 06:38
Cheyenne Forbes Re: Region start row and end row Thu, 13 Oct, 08:04
Anil Re: Region start row and end row Thu, 13 Oct, 09:43
Yang Zhang Can phoenix support HBase's TimeStamp? Thu, 13 Oct, 10:12
Sumit Nigam Hbase throttling and Phoenix issue Thu, 13 Oct, 10:29
Cheyenne Forbes How and where can I get help to set up my "phoenix cluster" for production? Thu, 13 Oct, 11:30
Ted Yu Re: How and where can I get help to set up my "phoenix cluster" for production? Thu, 13 Oct, 11:33
Cheyenne Forbes Re: How and where can I get help to set up my "phoenix cluster" for production? Thu, 13 Oct, 11:38
Antonio Murgia Re: How and where can I get help to set up my "phoenix cluster" for production? Thu, 13 Oct, 12:40
Ted Yu Re: How and where can I get help to set up my "phoenix cluster" for production? Thu, 13 Oct, 13:38
Sanooj Padmakumar Re: Views and alter table Thu, 13 Oct, 14:18
Sanooj Padmakumar Re: Bulk dataload and dynamic columns Thu, 13 Oct, 14:19
Antonio Murgia sc.phoenixTableAsRDD number of initial partitions Thu, 13 Oct, 16:16
Puneeth Prasad PrepareAndExecute statement return only 100 rows Thu, 13 Oct, 16:36
Josh Elser Re: PrepareAndExecute statement return only 100 rows Thu, 13 Oct, 21:58
Mich Talebzadeh Re: Creating secondary index on Phoenix view on Hbase table throws error Thu, 13 Oct, 22:08
F21 Ordering of numbers generated by a sequence Fri, 14 Oct, 02:55
Ciureanu Constantin Re: sc.phoenixTableAsRDD number of initial partitions Fri, 14 Oct, 06:10
Antonio Murgia Re: sc.phoenixTableAsRDD number of initial partitions Fri, 14 Oct, 07:37
Mich Talebzadeh Re: sc.phoenixTableAsRDD number of initial partitions Fri, 14 Oct, 07:54
James Taylor Re: sc.phoenixTableAsRDD number of initial partitions Fri, 14 Oct, 08:08
Antonio Murgia Re: sc.phoenixTableAsRDD number of initial partitions Fri, 14 Oct, 09:12
Antonio Murgia Re: sc.phoenixTableAsRDD number of initial partitions Fri, 14 Oct, 09:12
Ciureanu Constantin Re: sc.phoenixTableAsRDD number of initial partitions Fri, 14 Oct, 11:30
Puneeth Prasad RE: PrepareAndExecute statement return only 100 rows Sat, 15 Oct, 04:55
Josh Elser Re: PrepareAndExecute statement return only 100 rows Sun, 16 Oct, 21:39
Josh Elser Re: Ordering of numbers generated by a sequence Sun, 16 Oct, 21:44
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Nov 201911
Oct 201917
Sep 201950