From Ankit Singhal <ankitsingha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Analytic functions in Phoenix
Date Sun, 23 Oct 2016 12:49:03 GMT
Hi Mich,

Phoenix doesn't support OVER clause(PHOENIX-154) yet. Analytics function
supported are listed under "Aggregate Functions" on below page.
https://phoenix.apache.org/language/functions.html
For eg:-
https://phoenix.apache.org/language/functions.html#percentile_cont

And, I think query with OVER clause can be re-written by using SELF JOINs
in many cases.

Regards,
Ankit Singhal