From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How can I contribute clients?
Date Sun, 23 Oct 2016 20:30:07 GMT
If they're generic to Apache Avatica (Apache Calcite sub-project) and
not tied to Apache Phoenix, we'd also love to have you recognized, if
not having the code not directly committed to Avatica :). Avatica is the
underlying tech to the Phoenix Query Server.

Minor clarification with my Phoenix PMC "hat" on: Lukáš's phoenixdb [1]
project is not "official". He just used a name which included "phoenix"
in it. It is no more special/blessed than any other (hypothetical)
Python driver :)

- Josh

[1] https://bitbucket.org/lalinsky/python-phoenixdb