From Akhil <akhilcancer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Implement Custom Aggregate Functions in Phoenix
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 02:53:35 GMT
Hi Swapna,

I happen to run into same issue and have written a custom aggregate UDF and
successfully compiled phoenix-core and full phoenix project too. But after
replacing phoenix-client, phoenix-server and phoenix-core jar I still get
following error-
Error: ERROR 6001 (42F01): Function undefined.
functionName=[GENERIC_AGG_FUNCTION] not found (state=42F01,code=6001)

What all jars do we need to replace? Please help.