phoenix-user mailing list archives: September 2016

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
James Taylor Re: Tephra errors when trying to create a transactional table in Phoenix 4.8.0 Thu, 01 Sep, 00:40
F21 Re: Tephra errors when trying to create a transactional table in Phoenix 4.8.0 Thu, 01 Sep, 01:01
Anil Re: Extracting column values from Phoenix composite primary key Thu, 01 Sep, 07:13
Narros, Eduardo (ELS-LON) Re: Phoenix has slow response times compared to HBase Thu, 01 Sep, 10:34
Ankit Singhal Re: error after upgrade to 4.8-hbase-1.1 Thu, 01 Sep, 12:19
Dong-iL, Kim Re: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Number of bytes to resize to must be greater than zero, but instead is -1984010164 Fri, 02 Sep, 06:12
Craig Roberts CONVERT_TZ for TIMESTAMP column Fri, 02 Sep, 08:08
Ankit Singhal Re: CONVERT_TZ for TIMESTAMP column Fri, 02 Sep, 13:17
Mujtaba Chohan Re: Phoenix has slow response times compared to HBase Sat, 03 Sep, 00:40
James Taylor Re: Phoenix has slow response times compared to HBase Sat, 03 Sep, 00:48
Mujtaba Chohan Re: Phoenix has slow response times compared to HBase Sat, 03 Sep, 01:06
Jonathan Leech Re: Phoenix has slow response times compared to HBase Sat, 03 Sep, 05:57
Andrew Purtell Re: Phoenix has slow response times compared to HBase Sat, 03 Sep, 15:37
James Taylor Re: Phoenix has slow response times compared to HBase Sat, 03 Sep, 17:09
Andrew Purtell Re: Phoenix has slow response times compared to HBase Sat, 03 Sep, 17:16
Cheyenne Forbes Is the JSON that is sent to the server converted to Protobufs or is the Protobufs converted to JSON to be used by Phoenix Sun, 04 Sep, 09:19
F21 Re: Is the JSON that is sent to the server converted to Protobufs or is the Protobufs converted to JSON to be used by Phoenix Sun, 04 Sep, 09:22
Narros, Eduardo (ELS-LON) Re: Phoenix has slow response times compared to HBase Mon, 05 Sep, 15:36
Craig Roberts Re: CONVERT_TZ for TIMESTAMP column Tue, 06 Sep, 02:05
Peter Conrad Any feedback on the nascent Phoenix Tuning Guide? Tue, 06 Sep, 19:40
James Taylor Re: Any feedback on the nascent Phoenix Tuning Guide? Tue, 06 Sep, 22:38
Peter Conrad Re: Any feedback on the nascent Phoenix Tuning Guide? Tue, 06 Sep, 23:20
Yang Zhang Re: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.DoNotRetryIOException Wed, 07 Sep, 00:56
James Taylor Re: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.DoNotRetryIOException Wed, 07 Sep, 01:21
Divya Gehlot Re: Fwd: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.DoNotRetryIOException Wed, 07 Sep, 01:30
Yang Zhang Re: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.DoNotRetryIOException Wed, 07 Sep, 02:42
James Taylor Re: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.DoNotRetryIOException Wed, 07 Sep, 02:49
James Taylor Re: Any feedback on the nascent Phoenix Tuning Guide? Wed, 07 Sep, 02:56
Florian.Herrm...@fiduciagad.de View on existing hbase table with dynamic column family Wed, 07 Sep, 08:20
Dong-iL, Kim Caused by: org.apache.calcite.avatica.NoSuchStatementException: null Wed, 07 Sep, 08:40
Cheyenne Forbes Full text query in Phoenix Wed, 07 Sep, 14:24
James Taylor Re: Full text query in Phoenix Wed, 07 Sep, 15:15
James Taylor Re: Phoenix has slow response times compared to HBase Wed, 07 Sep, 21:00
zengbaitang Can query server run with hadoop ha mode? Thu, 08 Sep, 02:55
F21 Re: Can query server run with hadoop ha mode? Thu, 08 Sep, 03:58
zengbaitang 回复: Can query server run with hadoop ha mode? Thu, 08 Sep, 05:54
F21 Re: 回复: Can query server run with hadoop ha mode? Thu, 08 Sep, 06:01
zengbaitang 回复: 回复: Can query server run with hadoop ha mode? Thu, 08 Sep, 06:12
F21 Re: 回复: 回复: Can query server run with hadoop ha mode? Thu, 08 Sep, 07:33
zengbaitang 回复: 回复: 回复: Can query server run with hadoop ha mode? Thu, 08 Sep, 08:31
zengbaitang 回复: 回复: 回复: Can query server run with hadoop ha mode? Thu, 08 Sep, 09:11
F21 Re: 回复: 回复: 回复: Can query server run with hadoop ha mode? Thu, 08 Sep, 09:56
Michael McAllister Enabling region replication on Phoenix metadata tables Thu, 08 Sep, 18:38
Vommi, Nithin RE: Enabling region replication on Phoenix metadata tables Thu, 08 Sep, 18:42
Michael McAllister Re: Enabling region replication on Phoenix metadata tables Thu, 08 Sep, 18:46
Vommi, Nithin RE: Enabling region replication on Phoenix metadata tables Thu, 08 Sep, 18:47
Michael McAllister Re: Enabling region replication on Phoenix metadata tables Thu, 08 Sep, 19:03
James Taylor Re: Enabling region replication on Phoenix metadata tables Thu, 08 Sep, 20:04
Kumar Palaniappan Cloning a table in Phoenix Thu, 08 Sep, 20:17
Michael McAllister Re: Enabling region replication on Phoenix metadata tables Thu, 08 Sep, 20:20
James Taylor Re: Enabling region replication on Phoenix metadata tables Thu, 08 Sep, 20:24
Josh Elser Re: 回复: 回复: 回复: Can query server run with hadoop ha mode? Thu, 08 Sep, 22:14
Josh Elser Re: Is the JSON that is sent to the server converted to Protobufs or is the Protobufs converted to JSON to be used by Phoenix Thu, 08 Sep, 22:18
dalin.qin Re: Cloning a table in Phoenix Fri, 09 Sep, 00:48
Kumar Palaniappan Re: Cloning a table in Phoenix Fri, 09 Sep, 00:57
dalin.qin Re: Cloning a table in Phoenix Fri, 09 Sep, 01:43
James Taylor Re: Enabling region replication on Phoenix metadata tables Fri, 09 Sep, 01:48
Kumar Palaniappan Re: Cloning a table in Phoenix Fri, 09 Sep, 02:12
Jonathan Leech Re: Cloning a table in Phoenix Fri, 09 Sep, 04:41
Heather, James (ELS-LON) Re: Cloning a table in Phoenix Fri, 09 Sep, 07:53
Kumar Palaniappan Re: Cloning a table in Phoenix Fri, 09 Sep, 13:29
James Taylor Re: Cloning a table in Phoenix Fri, 09 Sep, 17:27
Kumar Palaniappan Re: Cloning a table in Phoenix Fri, 09 Sep, 17:30
Paul Jones Specifying a cells version Fri, 09 Sep, 22:43
James Taylor Re: Specifying a cells version Fri, 09 Sep, 23:35
Cheyenne Forbes Joint query doesn't work in Squirrel client (or any other JDBC client) Sat, 10 Sep, 20:13
Cheyenne Forbes When would/should I use spark with phoenix? Sun, 11 Sep, 07:45
Yang Zhang The capacity of data types Sun, 11 Sep, 09:15
John Leach Re: When would/should I use spark with phoenix? Sun, 11 Sep, 13:31
Cheyenne Forbes Re: When would/should I use spark with phoenix? Sun, 11 Sep, 14:58
James Taylor Re: When would/should I use spark with phoenix? Sun, 11 Sep, 15:12
Josh Mahonin Re: When would/should I use spark with phoenix? Sun, 11 Sep, 15:39
Ted Yu Re: When would/should I use spark with phoenix? Sun, 11 Sep, 16:07
Puneeth Prasad FW: Phoenix Query Server not returning any results Mon, 12 Sep, 11:02
F21 Re: FW: Phoenix Query Server not returning any results Mon, 12 Sep, 11:09
Cheyenne Forbes Re: When would/should I use spark with phoenix? Mon, 12 Sep, 14:07
Josh Elser Re: FW: Phoenix Query Server not returning any results Mon, 12 Sep, 14:18
dalin.qin Re: When would/should I use spark with phoenix? Mon, 12 Sep, 14:29
Puneeth Prasad RE: FW: Phoenix Query Server not returning any results Mon, 12 Sep, 15:34
Josh Mahonin Re: When would/should I use spark with phoenix? Mon, 12 Sep, 21:36
dalin.qin Re: When would/should I use spark with phoenix? Tue, 13 Sep, 00:15
Marica Tan How to manually generate a salted row key? Tue, 13 Sep, 05:59
Dong-iL, Kim using MapReduce java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for jdbc:phoenix occured. Tue, 13 Sep, 11:05
Josh Mahonin Re: When would/should I use spark with phoenix? Tue, 13 Sep, 13:41
Josh Mahonin Re: How to manually generate a salted row key? Tue, 13 Sep, 13:50
Josh Elser Re: using MapReduce java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for jdbc:phoenix occured. Tue, 13 Sep, 15:47
Cheyenne Forbes Re: When would/should I use spark with phoenix? Tue, 13 Sep, 19:58
dalin.qin Re: When would/should I use spark with phoenix? Tue, 13 Sep, 20:07
Cheyenne Forbes Re: When would/should I use spark with phoenix? Tue, 13 Sep, 20:16
dalin.qin Re: When would/should I use spark with phoenix? Tue, 13 Sep, 20:25
dalin.qin Re: using MapReduce java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for jdbc:phoenix occured. Tue, 13 Sep, 20:29
Marica Tan Re: How to manually generate a salted row key? Wed, 14 Sep, 00:15
Marica Tan Re: How to manually generate a salted row key? Wed, 14 Sep, 07:33
Marica Tan Re: How to manually generate a salted row key? Wed, 14 Sep, 07:50
Josh Elser Re: using MapReduce java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for jdbc:phoenix occured. Wed, 14 Sep, 23:59
Jean-Marc Spaggiari Phoenix + Spark + JDBC + Kerberos? Thu, 15 Sep, 13:00
Josh Elser Re: Phoenix + Spark + JDBC + Kerberos? Thu, 15 Sep, 17:07
Jean-Marc Spaggiari Re: Phoenix + Spark + JDBC + Kerberos? Thu, 15 Sep, 17:58
Long, Xindian Exception connection to a server with pheonix 4.7 installed Thu, 15 Sep, 19:41
Cheyenne Forbes Joins dont work Thu, 15 Sep, 20:37
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jul 201911
Jun 201935
May 201928