From Jure Buble ...@salviol.com>
Subject Problems running queries (not same amount of results)
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2016 09:10:12 GMT
Hi,
Anyone faced same problems as we are?
We are using phoenix 4.6 with hbase 1.1.2.

We have multiple entries in table. When we run query on that table with condition for one
of the columns in table, let's say for column 4,  we don't get hit for that condition.
E.g.: table row has under 4th column value 'B'. If our condition is where column4 = 'B', we
dont get hit. But if we use some different condition e.g. 5th column for some other value
we got hit for that row.
So query is like:
select c1, c4, c5  from TABLE1 where (c4 = 'B')) AND (c1 <= TO_DATE('22.09.2016 17:15:59',
'dd.MM.yyyy HH:mm:ss'));

We checked if 4th column has value B in, and it is char and it is B. So it is really strange
why we cannot use condition on 4th row and  get result.

Strange enough when we do select c1, c4, c5   from TABLE1; we get the row in question.

Hope i explained ok.

Any thoughts on this problem?

Regards
Jure