From Yang Zhang <zhang.yang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.DoNotRetryIOException
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 02:42:03 GMT
Thanks

I have already handled this problem with your help.
and I also  learned what make this mistake
when i create table with duplicate column name (i.e. create table test(id
integer primary key,name char(32),name char(64))  )
phoenix will throw an exception but i can still find the wrong table. This
cause my table doesn't match my metadata.
afther that, i can't drop my table and get the DoNotRetryIOException

I am not sure whether this is an issue or the version latter had handled
this(my version is 4.4.0 ).
But  in my opinion ,phoenix shoule not create a helf table when customer's
grammer has error.