From Ankit Singhal <ankitsingha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error after upgrade to 4.8-hbase-1.1
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2016 12:19:15 GMT
probably , you are hitting the following bug(I just reported today).

Because of above bug, data table is trying to get the index maintainers of
disabled index of another table.
You can check it with below query:-
select
TABLE_NAME,DATA_TABLE_NAME,INDEX_TYPE,INDEX_STATE,INDEX_DISABLE_TIMESTAMP
from system.catalog where INDEX_TYPE is not null;

INDEX_DISABLE_TIMESTAMP>0 for more than one data table.

As a workaround , I think for now , if possible, we need to rebuild indexes
of one data table manually by using (Alter INDEX .. REBUILD) command.

Regards,
Ankit Singhal