From Peter Conrad <pcon...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: Any feedback on the nascent Phoenix Tuning Guide?
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 23:20:43 GMT
James:

I think we kind of need an overview/architecture guide that gives just
enough context for people who don't know anything about HBase and Phoenix.
What do you think?

Peter

Peter Conrad

Staff Technical Writer: Infrastructure | salesforce.com

Office: (415) 471-5265

[image: http://www.salesforce.com/signature]
<http://www.salesforce.com/signature>