From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Enabling region replication on Phoenix metadata tables
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2016 20:24:19 GMT
Ah, I see. I'm not sure if you'd ever see "partial" state since a Phoenix
table is represented by multiple rows in the SYSTEM.CATALOG table. Probably
not a good idea for SYSTEM.SEQUENCE table as you wouldn't want to see an
"old" row (which might make you get duplicate sequence values).

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 1:20 PM, Michael McAllister <mmcallister@homeaway.com