From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.DoNotRetryIOException
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 01:21:49 GMT
Sorry for the issue you've hit, Yang Zhang. You may need to do the
following to recover:
- drop the table from the hbase shell
- create a snapshot of the SYSTEM.CATALOG table just in case
- delete the rows for the table from the SYSTEM.CATALOG table (i.e. issue a
DELETE FROM SYSTEM.CATALOG WHERE TABLE_SCHEM = <your schema name> AND
TABLE_NAME = <your table name>)
- bounce your cluster (since the SYSTEM.CATALOG table is cached)