From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Any feedback on the nascent Phoenix Tuning Guide?
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 02:56:39 GMT
I'm curious if once users have an understanding of what Phoenix is (through
our overview[1] page) and they're trying to implement their first project
on Phoenix, is the Tuning Guide helpful as a starting point for perf and
tuning questions?

Let's see what users have to say.

[1] https://phoenix.apache.org/index.html