From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Any feedback on the nascent Phoenix Tuning Guide?
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 22:38:51 GMT
Thanks for putting this together and reaching out to the user community,
Peter. I suspect about half of the questions on our list are tuning/perf
related. Would be great to get feedback on this guide in terms of:
- Would this guide be a good starting place for users (i.e. a kind of FAQ
for perf/tuning)?
- If not, what's missing?
- Is there too much assumed knowledge about Phoenix and/or HBase?

Appreciate in advance any feedback we can get.

Thanks,
James