From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception connection to a server with pheonix 4.7 installed
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2016 21:42:37 GMT
Hi Xindian,

A couple of initial things that come to mind...

* Make sure that you're using HDP "bits" (jars) everywhere to remove any
possibility that there's an issue between what Hortonworks ships and
what's in Apache.
* Make sure that your Java application/Spark job has the correct
hbase-site.xml on the classpath. Both of these require effort on your
part to make sure that the runtime has them.