From anil gupta <anilgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix upsert query time
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2016 21:59:04 GMT
How many nodes you have in cluster? How many regions in that phoenix table?
Can you do batch upserts?
If Phoenix is querying for MetaData for every upsert in a preparedStatement
then it definitely sounds like a bug/performance problem.
IMO, 30 ms is not really that horrible of a performance given that you also
have a secondary index. Have you tried increasing number of write clients?

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta